Thursday, May 23, 2013

New Practice Charts for my Girls

I have discovered that my girls get very excited about practicing when I take the time to create a new practice chart for them.

Here's a look at our two new charts....


I made both of these very easily by using Excel to create a graph. Then I copied and pasted the graph into a Word document and added some clip art.

My girls are easy to please and this format will last a while. To make it new and interesting, all I'll have to do is change the font and colors.

I don't know how to make these available for you to download and print. Someday I'll figure that out, but for now, if you want me to email them to you as an attachment I will. Then you can customize it for your own use. Simply leave me a comment or email me at fiddlejill(at)gmail(dot)com and put practice chart in the subject line.

No comments:

Post a Comment